August 2015 to Present Swissport
Supervisor DTW – Detroit Metro Airport
– Supervise fueling staff
– Maintain the daily fueling operations
– Coordinates the activity with lead- fueler and fuelers in performing into plane and ground equipment fueling services
– Responsible for disseminating the instructions to fueling personnel and monitoring their activities
– Responsible for making spot assignment changes to optimize manpower and equipment utilization in an ever change work flow
– Ensures compliance with company, airlines, FAA, MWAA and OSHA procedures, rules and regulations
– Assists in the training process of all newly hired and promoted fuelers, leads, dispatchers and supervisors
-Accounting of fuel dispersals and receipts
-Interface with airlines shift management personnel to implement expansion as operational requirements dictate
-Work with airport operations personnel to ensure all safety and security guidelines are adhered to participate in airlines audit
-Performs in operative gauge procedures as necessary
-Implement monthly communication, safety and staff meeting
-Completes accident/incident investigation and all associated paperwork as necessary
-Perform other duties as directed by immediate supervisor and or listed in GPPM Supplement
-Implement daily tail gate meeting
December 2014 to September 2015 ASIG
Quality Control Technician DTW – Detroit Metro Airport
– Consults with manufacturer or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards and analysis fuels/additives to ensure consistent product quality.
– Selects and tests fuel/additive products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and or chemical characteristics.
– Records test data, following statistical quality control procedures.
– Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
– Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
– Performs the duties of Fueler as needed.
– Conducts work in a safe and environmentally conscious fashion by adhering to all company, industry, local, state and federal safety and environmental regulations and procedures..
October 2012 to September 2015 ASIG
November 2008 to November 2010 DTW – Detroit Metro Airport
Ramp Crew Chief
▪ Loading and unloading bags and cargo from aircraft
▪ Fueling aircraft
▪ Aircraft Pushback
▪ Servicing lav’s and water on aircraft
▪ Aircraft Deice
▪ Oversee employees preforming the above tasks
▪ Making sure aircraft are turned safely on time and to the customer and to company’s standards.
▪ Other misc. tasks as assigned by management.
November 2010 to September 2013 Frontier Airlines
Customer Service Agent DTW – Detroit Metro Airport
▪ Passenger check-in and assistance
▪ Gate management/boarding announcements
▪ Baggage Services
▪ Light cleaning of aircraft cabin
▪ Communicate pertinent information to the flight crew
▪ Determine aircraft performance and limitations for Airbus aircraft
▪ Anything else as necessaryAugust 2004 to November 2007 SKD Automotive Group
Systems Administrator Troy, MI
▪ Maintain 55 Desktop and laptop computers
▪ Configure and maintain print servers
▪ User Account Management
▪ Install / Re-Build Windows 2000 Pro and XP Pro. Workstations
▪ Install new Software / Hardware
▪ Work with end users
▪ Provide end user support
▪ Manage backups
▪ Manage Avaya phone system
July 2002 to May 2004 Smart Schools Management Inc.
Administrator / Technician Brighton, MI
▪ Maintain Computers at 3 locations
▪ Configure and Maintain Print Servers
▪ Maintain 2 mobile Laptop Computer Labs
▪ Install and re-build Windows 2000 Pro workstations
▪ Installing Software and Hardware
▪ Work with End Users
▪ Manage backups
▪ Manage TCP/IP network
▪ Manage Nortel phone system
▪ Manage Windows 2000 server and Exchange 2000
November 2007 – January 2008 Airline Transport Professionals
Private Multi Engine Airplane Rating
Other misc. aviation training
October 2002 – July 2003 National Institute of Technology
Network Systems Support Southfield, MI
▪ Introduction to Computer Technology
▪ Computer Hardware and Operating Systems
▪ Networking Concepts
▪ Cisco Routing
▪ Network Operating Systems
▪ Network Management
▪ Set up, wired computer lab at Livingston Technical Academy (LTA)
▪ Run audio/visual equipment for Brighton Christian Church (BCC)
▪ Helped build new server and upgrade network at BCC
▪ Run audio for weddings at BCC